Emotional Mastery and The 5Cs
for Effective Communication
Tuesday, March 12, 2pm Pacific
(3pm Mountain / 4pm Central / 5pm Eastern )
Join the Masterclass and you will —
• Have a formula for challenging conversations that leave everyone involved being heard, understood and honored.
• Have the confidence to bring up difficult topics and navigate challenging moments with ease.
• Resolve disagreements with the best possible outcome for all involved.
Communication with your family, friends or team may be great. That is, until it’s not.
When conversations don’t go well, it’s most often because of what was said or done, not said or done, or how things were said or done!
When this occurs, there’s a challenging conversation brewing.
What happens next is crucial.
It influences the outcome, actions that are taken and changes that happen or don’t happen.
This is the time to enhance your leadership skills through transformative conversations.
With The 5Cs, you have the key to unlocking powerful, transformative conversations with joy, connection and harmony in all of your relationships and team dynamics.
This is an art form that can be learned!
It’s time to navigate challenging times with effective communication.
AND . . . I have a gift for you!
As a thank you for coming, I’ll send you a PDF of The Art of Communicating.
Comments from a leadership team after experiencing the Art of Communicating —
• I see this as a formula for when I need to have a difficult conversation. It gives me the steps to take so I can say what I want to say, and — if I have not achieved Step One, I better leave it alone until I have!
• We’re faced with coming up with a succession plan, a big transition for all of us. Following The 5Cs helped the conversation flow. I learned more, and the conversation actually inspired me. We had a very deep meaningful conversation in a very short time.
• Going through The 5Cs set the tone for a really good conversation. We talked about and agreed on about how important the “Higher Context is,” and kept it top of mind throughout. The “Higher Context” was like a guiding light. My manager shared details with me that I didn’t have access to before, which I truly appreciate, and helped me understand his perspective. We were aligned in what we wanted and it made decisions much easier. It was beautiful.
Andrea Isaacs is a dynamic international speaker, a catalyst for empowerment and a transformative coach dedicated to amplifying joy in the lives of motivated entrepreneurs and leaders striving to make a positive impact on the world. Drawing on a unique blend of emotional intelligence, the Enneagram, body wisdom, neuroscience and spirituality, she goes beyond conventional coaching approaches. Her passion is to guide you towards living your best life. In these times of constant change, global upheaval and challenging world conditions, her expertise in Emotional Mastery is not just an asset; it’s a necessity.
She’ll help you discover the cost of holding back your voice and your power, particularly when the stakes are high. Andrea champions conscious living as a means to secure a brighter future for humanity.
Embark on a transformative journey with Andrea and embrace a conscious approach to living that not only enriches your life but also contributes to the collective well-being of our world.
And start connecting more powerfully to others.
© Copyright 2024 – All Rights Reserved.